Best Of Three Worlds
April 17, 2024, 10:17:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mercenaries Clash

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercenaries Clash  (Read 10309 times)
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #2190 on: September 14, 2008, 06:16:54 pm »

"Thats impossible, I am Captain Jake of the Crimean Royal Knights, sent personally by the king and furthermore I believe, it is not I to be the imposter, but you.  Your green armour gives you away from not being of the capital.  Now I quickly give you a chance to answer...where do you side?"
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Ysera

>3

« Reply #2191 on: September 14, 2008, 06:27:06 pm »

“There is no need to explain to some cheap imposters!” she responded after Jake found out. “But it seems like you are not willing to come along without a fight...Men, get ready! Remember not to kill them unless it's the laguz or the traitor!” she called, and rides to the back again thus the archers released their arrows.
Report Spam   Logged

Wenn du das hier lesen kannst, dann weiß ich das du geschumelt hast >3
comanderike

Never back down even if the odds are against you

« Reply #2192 on: September 14, 2008, 06:30:20 pm »

"Damn!"Trent said once again drawing his sword."Mercenaries ready yourselves!Aim for their archers first!"

Rex drew his lance and waited for his chance to strike the archers.'At least it's never dull when Trent's around.'
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #2193 on: September 14, 2008, 06:39:37 pm »

Fred quickly got his bow ready, and started to pick of archers. 'that happened fast.'

Jake used the broad side of his axe a shield, and sprinted towards the archers, taking the first one out with a swing of his axe as fast as he could.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
comanderike

« Reply #2194 on: September 14, 2008, 06:43:05 pm »

Trent dodged two arrows and ran up and struck down another archer.

An arrow nicked Rex's armor as he speared one of the archers.'These guys aren't that tough.'
Report Spam   Logged

Ysera

>3

« Reply #2195 on: September 14, 2008, 07:04:54 pm »

“Charge in!” called the paladin and the cavaliers started to attack. They wield all kinds of weapons from axe to bow and are very skilled as well.

“Ah! No!” Corvin ducked before a arrow could hit him but wouldn't dare to fight those soldiers. 'There must be a way...' he thought and saw the paladin in the distance. 'I need to talk to her' He draw his iron sword and runs pass Trent into the fray.
He could be lucky that the cavaliers mistook him as one of them and didn't attack him as long he didn't started to strike one.
On the other hand though, this could cause one of the mercenaries to mistake him as a soldier of the knights and attack him accidentally.
Report Spam   Logged

comanderike

« Reply #2196 on: September 14, 2008, 07:12:24 pm »

As Trent struck down another archer,Corvin ran by him."Corvin!No Don't charge in alone!"Trent tried to reach out and grab him before he went in but he missed by an inch."Damn!"Trent didn't have time to help him there were still many archers to get rid of."Rex go help Corvin!"

Rex heard Trent's request and saw where Corvin was."I'm on it!"Rex went after Corvin to help him.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #2197 on: September 14, 2008, 07:44:29 pm »

Fred picked on of the paladins off their horse, but there was so many.
Jake stabbed the nearest archer, and used him as a meat shield to head towards the rest.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
comanderike

« Reply #2198 on: September 14, 2008, 07:50:17 pm »

Trent saw Jake moving forward and ran behind him to get cover.Once they got to the next row he would jump out and start slashing at the enemies again.

Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #2199 on: September 14, 2008, 08:27:55 pm »

((Oh god, I'm so busy right now, h/o I'll try to make a quick post.))

After arriving at their little resting place, Kirya had started to just wander. Not with anything particular in mind, but just because she felt too much had been going on lately. Just a little free time like this made a huge difference. She'd been walking for a while when she heard a voice drag her back from her trancelike state to see a candied chestnut in her face.
"Oh, um... I think it's quite alright. You can have it."
She turned away as the boy shrugged and popped it in his mouth. She thought she had heard something...  was she mistaken? An entourage of troops appeared, not equaling the size of an army, but easily overpowering their small mercenary band. A long prattle of words ensued, and then fighting started. It wouldn't be an easy fight with wounds from such a recent battle... but she couldn't back down if to protect her friends. She would have to be more alert...

((... wait, what was Lenard doing? Hrm... hope this is right...))
Lenard woke up to sounds of talking. "I must have fallen asleep..." He mumbled. As he was waking up, so were his senses, and he could finally get a grip of the things around him. A huge army in front, and if an army of that caliber had been able to approach them from the front, there would be just as many surrounding them. And the debate seemed to be heading downhill. Lenard stood and tensed. He wouldn't grab his axe yet, but wait...
At the words of 'traiter, he flinched remembering that he had first been sent to kill this group and had failed... but there was no time for thinking as a barrage of arrows flew towards him and the rest of the group. Quickly grabbing his axe, he turned his body away from the arrows, and the arrows bounced off his armor. He turned around again and started slashing through the troops. Like the captain had said, their clothes were not of the Begnion capitol's troops, so he had no remorse in taking their lives. But then what hit him was the fact of the question of who they could be...

((I think that should be good enough. >_>))
Report Spam   Logged

comanderike

« Reply #2200 on: September 14, 2008, 09:28:06 pm »

Trent saw Kirya take to the field.'Kirya?I thought she was hurt.'Trent thought to himself.'I can't let her be harmed.'"Jake I'm going to protect Kirya!I'll catch up!"Trent broke away from Jake to help Kirya.
Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #2201 on: September 14, 2008, 10:43:47 pm »

From the corner of her eye, she saw Trent turn to face one of the other members of their group, perhaps in the direction of Jake. She saw the mouth move a bit, then he faced her and came running.
'Running? For what? ..."
She looked behind her, and saw only the trees so it must have been something else.
As he arrived, she diverted her attention slightly to Trent. "What's wrong?"

((Uh... that's the best I can come up with.))
Report Spam   Logged

Ysera

>3

« Reply #2202 on: September 15, 2008, 07:14:44 am »

“What...?” muttered Laaz, rubbing his eyes as the loud noises of battle woke him up. After stretching himself, he got on his feet and analyzed the situation. 'Great....' he thought, still feeling weak from the poison which had corrupted his body not to long ago. The cat quickly moved into the middle of their group for cover until he found strength to shift.

As Corvin reached the middle of the enemies rows, a knight came riding up to him. “Hey! What are you doing?” he said and stopped, mistaking him as one of them. “Get back into bat- wait...” The man removed his helmet and looks down at the teen surprised. “Corvin? Is that you?”
Corvin nod also surprised but not that much as the cavalier. “Yes Tristan, it has been a while...who told you to attack us?” “Your uncles orders. Why are you with those thugs?” asked Tristan, reading his lance just in case. “They're not thugs! Garox must have lied to you to find a reason to arrest them.” respond Corvin enraged. The cavalier scratched the back of his head confused. “But we received message from the capital that...” “Listen, there is no time for explanations now. You plead loyalty to my father and our family, right? So, as his chosen successor I demand you to help me get to Cynthia.” cut the swordman Tristan off which which lowered his weapon again. “Yes milord. Jump on.” He moved his horse to the side and helps Corvin to get up on it before riding to the paladin.
Report Spam   Logged

cretetts
Global Moderator

« Reply #2203 on: September 15, 2008, 04:17:55 pm »

Isaac jumped into the fray and fought off a few soilders, after killing three and taking a lance butt in the shoulder he remebered Ren
"Oh crap! Takeo wake Ren up!" He yelled as he was rushed by new soilders.

Kian finished the chestnut then went after the paladin.
"Hey down here! Its Kian Sanaki's vassel!"
Report Spam   Logged

Cant wait for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!
comanderike

« Reply #2204 on: September 15, 2008, 08:08:27 pm »

"I'm just making sure your allright Kirya.I'm not letting you fight without any help today alright?"Trent said taking out a nearby soldier.

Rex saw Corvin go off on a horse with one of the soldiers."Corvin!Hold on don't go alone!"Rex followed where they were going cutting through a few soldiers.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum