Best Of Three Worlds
March 29, 2024, 02:16:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mercenaries Clash

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 148
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercenaries Clash  (Read 10222 times)
WyvernKnightSeishin

Dragons~ It's who we are inside.

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 09:38:55 pm »

"Demian should be okay to come, since most wyverns don't show signs that they're laguz." Said Kimaru who nodded towards the Wyvern. "And Kiru still needs to recover from the spell Kirya cast on him. He's exhausted. Maybe we can find a place for them to rest in the nearby woods?" Sakiri was dumbfounded by Kimaru's suggestion.

"That's the first time I've heard Kimaru say anything slightly intelligent!"

"Sh-shut up! ...stupid kitten."

"Don't call me a kitten! I can't help how I sleep! Meanie. Hmph."
Report Spam   Logged

I proudly support the RavenxLucius FE BL pairing!

I believe in Dragons <3
PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 10:01:45 pm »

((=P Well, why would Kiru be tired from what Kirya did to him? TT_TT What did she do?))

"Maybe we should find somewhere for them to stay?"
Clouds were rolling in across the sky... it could rain soon...
'Such troubling times...'
Lenard looked around. Their group didn't seem too bad. Not really lacking in skills... or persona for that matter. 'Such an interesting mix of races...'
Report Spam   Logged

WyvernKnightSeishin

Dragons~ It's who we are inside.

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 10:50:34 pm »

( XD She uh... used a chant to forcefully change him back? I think that would be a wear-down on the body Tongue And he's also tired from the shift as well. He's a mess xD )

Seishin eyed the top of a tower that was in the town they were to soon arrive in. Maybe she could do like Kiru, and some of the others. Stay behind... sit... relax... and not have her ear talked off by complete and total strangers. Running a hand through her ponytail, which she periodically did to pull any loose knots out, she stepped away from the group and leaned against a tree, arms folded, body lax. She just wanted to go back to her old life... not stay in the one which was forcing her to befriend people.
Report Spam   Logged

I proudly support the RavenxLucius FE BL pairing!

I believe in Dragons <3
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 07:13:49 am »

OOC: Thats why I suggested he stay Outside the city with Corvin, say it a bit more, not to his face
"As long as Kiru stays outside the city with Corvin he'll be fine, if the run into any country folk, thats fine because a lot of them accept laguz more. Demian and Silver....yea I doubt a beorc will know the difference. As for the fact you're a Begnion mercenary....hope people won't notice. Everyone ready?" Fetelo looked at the city and sighed, feeling like they were forced into this situation.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Ysera

>3

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 07:38:39 am »

Corvin nod but wasn't very happy about having Kiru waiting with him.

Silver kept his distance to Kiru since the attack and stayed with his older brother.
When it decided that Kiru will wait with Corvin, he glances over to them. He knew why Crorvin didn't wanted to go and he will keep his promise not to tell anyone about his friends secret, although he didn't feel very comfortable to let him alone with Kiru.

The thief grins again. 'Perfect...the two I need will stay outside, away from the group...' He glanced over to Fetelo shortly, checking him.

((you know...he still didn't told them his name x3))
Report Spam   Logged

Wenn du das hier lesen kannst, dann weiß ich das du geschumelt hast >3
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 07:46:49 am »

OOC: You're right!
Fetelo caught the thief glancing at him, and realized 'I don't know his name....' "So, thief. Mr....?" To reinforce the question he made a couple sparks fall off his fingers.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Ysera

>3

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 08:07:54 am »

"Hm? What?" The thief turns to him. 'what does he...ohhhh!' "Takeo...and stop making does sparks, you wouldn't hit me anyways"
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 08:20:32 am »

'Takeo - yep I don'y know him but Jake might...' At the 'you won't hit me remark' Fetelo lit the thief's shoes on fire, momentarily. They were finnaly going to the capital - he'd keep an eye on the thief.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
Ysera

>3

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 08:25:33 am »

Takeo but the fire out quickly again, glaring angrily at Fetelo afterwards. 'Stupid mage...'
He couldn't wait to enter the capital to separate himself from the group for a while but for now he had to wait. He will need the crowd of people to disappear from Fetelos and the others eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 08:47:40 am »

'going to have to be extra careful with the thief...' Fetelo figured no point in waiting so he started to walk, slowly so the thief passed him. He then continued to keep an eye on the thief.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
Ysera

>3

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 09:09:55 am »

Takeo walks in front of Fetelo but on purpose. He will wait till they reach the middle of the market, where most of the people will be. As they passed an alley, he saw the disguised begnion soldiers he will have to meet soon. 'At least they're not late this time...'

Corvin crosses his arms and walks towards the woods. 'Maybe I could try and cut down a tree like Trent does to kill some time...'

Silver looks after his friend, then up to his brother. "Demian? Are we going after Fetelo?" he asks carefully.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 09:49:47 am »

Fetelo saw Takeo start to veer to the left, but Fetelo stopped him. "You must of never gpne to Crimea's capital before..."He grabbed Takeo's sholder "The palace is that way." He pulled Takeo to the right...
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
Ysera

>3

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 10:29:24 am »

Growling quietly, Takeo turns to the right and knocks of Fetelos hand from his shoulder. 'Maybe I should ask Trent for permission then...' He stops and waits for Trent, crossing his arms meanwhile. 'Not everyone will be able to enter the castle anyways...I just ask if I can go to the market meanwhile...'
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 10:38:16 am »

OOC: maybe we should wait for the others...
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
Ysera

>3

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 10:40:17 am »

((yes, thats okay. I want to continue Tomb Raider Legend now...England here I come! Wohoo x3))
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 148
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum