Best Of Three Worlds
April 18, 2024, 11:05:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

political discusions.

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: political discusions.  (Read 286 times)
PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 06:44:03 pm »

How would a flat tax rate be unfair?

[EXAMPLE]
You make 30,000 a year and say a flat tax of 10%. You pay 3000 in taxes and you are done.
Thay guy makes 300,000 a year and pays what you make. 30,000.

How is that unfair?
It's unfair because even if the tax rate is the same, the people who make less can't survive with the money they make. They need more than what they are left with after tax than the people who make more than them.

Have you ever watched a Korean drama?
Nope, I have not.

And if a woman is raped, then there is no reason she can't give the child away for adoption if she doesn't want it. For pregnancies that endanger the woman, other options should be looked for first, then the baby may be aborted, but only in the last case.
LIKE HECK A WOMAN NEEDS A REMINDER THAT THEY WERE FREAKING RAPED.
>_> Well, Ike's Hero, if you ever run for president, you won't be getting my vote if your views on abortion don't change.
Do you not understand the lives of orphaned children? As if there aren't enough already? It's not a child you are going to want to have anyways, so it'd be better to abort it, rather than give it a miserable life. (Not saying that it WOULD have a miserable life, but honestly, if the mother's first choice isn't to raise the child, she shouldn't have the child, rather than put it up for adoption after birth. Unless it's too late.)
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 02:13:57 pm »

Wow, Ike's Hero moved to Italy, become President and you'll solve their population problem! They'll just have to keep there child if they're raped! No matter the phycholgical affects on the woman, or the physical affect. What if she's 16? What if she isn't even 16?

Yep, make her go through having a baby, after being raped.
Makes perfect sense.
 Roll Eyes

PT got my note on taxes.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 07:22:41 am »

i.e, allow the woman to bear arms. **** goes down, because they've got guns. They need to go through handgun training, duh. But then, Neither of those would go through, do to the fact that liberals now control the entire government.

And who says that every girl that gets raped gets pregnant huh? I PERSONALLY know of two girls who were raped and did not get pregnant.

According to this, I would be lowering everyones taxes. http://www.fairmark.com/begin/bracket.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Anima Sage Erk
Hunter of Pent and Nino fanatics everywhere.

Prepare to be owned, fanatics of Pent

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 10:38:17 am »

Well, where does it stand on the issues. I need to know, ya know?
I guess that was pretty stupid of me to say, since you're more liberal and I'm more conservative and stuff.

What about you ikes hero?

Edit: There, ya happy Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Kiro for this awesomeness sig.
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 12:21:23 pm »

its ikes hero no ' XD

I have mixed views. Say, I might play devil's advocate to bring a voice of reason to the other side and to have some fun. XD

But basically my true views are on lax gun laws and flat tax. On Gay marriage and abortion, I can see both sides of the arguement, so generally I don't have an opinion on either, but I don't like it when things are one sided, so for the sake of arguement I will argue. Which is why I have refrained from debating until now.

So I'm more of an independent type. I don't like Obama or McCain. But I disagree more with Obama. So yeah.

And the whole ACORN thing ticks me off. And the liberal media. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 04:44:41 pm »

i.e, allow the woman to bear arms. **** goes down, because they've got guns. They need to go through handgun training, duh. But then, Neither of those would go through, do to the fact that liberals now control the entire government.
*Sigh* I honestly don't agree on either view here. I believe counties should pick, because different places need different levels of gun control. But to suggest this as a solution for **** is both lolable and ignorant.
And who says that every girl that gets raped gets pregnant huh? I PERSONALLY know of two girls who were raped and did not get pregnant.
Nobody said this but is a common enough occurrence
According to this, I would be lowering everyones taxes. http://www.fairmark.com/begin/bracket.htm
I got a error. But lowering everyone elses taxes
1 hurts deficit
2 does not change the facts of what PT said.

^^yep.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum