Best Of Three Worlds
March 28, 2024, 04:46:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What exactly is emo?

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What exactly is emo?  (Read 159 times)
Mr.Domo
Member of orginization 13

You think you can pwn me think agian.

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 08:22:11 am »

I dun liek mrc or mcr. 1t'5 n0t c007 /\/\4/\/.
See if you can read that!
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogieman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 09:19:57 pm »

XD Well, I actually went around to try and show that MCR is anti-emo too... DON'T IGNORE THAT.

-.- I don't remember saying that they wear all black. I've said that they might have the traits that ASE and Leonri described.

When an Emo person cuts their wrists, its not because they're trying to die. Thats called being suicidical, and affects all social groupings, not just emos. When an Emo person cuts their wrists, they're tying to feel pain to know they're still alive.
Oh... sure. Normal people just call it being suicidal you know. (No, don't go into a talk about normal.)And although 'emo' could mean some social group in society, it's a freaking genre of music I say. (Or wikipedia says.)
I don't really know them so...

SOMEONE said it...

Except theres a world of difference, when you consider there not trying to kill themselves, and others can be suicidal too. To be suicidal, you'd have to want to kill yourself. Granted, I'm sure more emos are suicidal, but theres a big difference.

Actually, I read the wiki page and it does talk about Emo as a social clique too.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 10:20:53 pm »

-shrugs-
Honestly, there's a REALLY HUGE problem if you want to feel pain...

... and it does? O_o I didn't read the wiki page so thoroughly because I was busy doing other stuff too.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 05:45:51 pm »

I'm not saying that it isn't absolutely retarded. Cause it definitly is.

Yea, at the bottom. There's even a Prep and a Jock page =P
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum