Best Of Three Worlds
April 20, 2024, 12:49:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Death of a Hero

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Death of a Hero  (Read 129 times)
Dathiason Kx

« on: October 04, 2008, 02:48:40 am »

This is an RP!!!

Lol, now that I have gotten that out of my system...

The story is taking place fourteen years after RD.  A new assassins guild was created, and has gained many strong members. Eventually, the group sent two hundred men, and killed Ike the Hero. However, only ten of the original two hundred returned. Those ten were named, the strongest of the guild, and were given Commander ranks. Two of those ten have died due to injuries and natural causes. The guild has gained many, many members, and raised an army. That army took over many different portions of land, from Begnion, Gallia, and even Daein. The new land taken from there has become a separate country, called Levicion. Queen Elincia has hired a group of mercenaries to deal with the problem, and to gain popularity among the nobles and other Kings and Queens. The group eventually failed, and each member died. Elincia has gotten very worried, and is preparing to send another mercenary team,

You are the mercenary team. Sign up, and lets fight.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 09:23:06 am »

"You are the mercenary team"
XD EPIC!!!! hahahaha but who to put who to put....
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 05:42:44 pm »

Yay, sign me up!
LOL, Should Kirya and lenard be old this time around? O_o
Oo, Kirya shouldn't be too old... and neither should lenard. I think respectively they should be.... 23 and 29? Then in this RP, 37 and 44... O_O
They're old.
well, technically, Kirya isn't... since she's branded...
O_O
But our characters will be old, won't they...
oo, btw, just ad 20 years to your characters from MC I think.
I think.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 06:35:19 pm »

Well lets see....Should Fred be part of the assassins guild? O.o
And don't you have this same RP at FEB? >.<
Hmm I'll have to think some...
PT, you should go to FEB, just cause it would be hilarious to watch you and Des fight every step of the way about relgion.  And we've got a couple sweet RPs there B) But mostly for the fighting Wink
Hmmm who to place who to place...
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Dathiason Kx

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:19:06 am »

Lol, that would be funny with Fred in the RP in the guild. But who is going to start it?
Report Spam   Logged
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 07:00:59 am »

Meh, I'll join. I guess.

Name- Marnd

Race- Human

Class- Myrmidon

Alias's- none

Age- 16

Country- Begnion

Description-

Bio- Marnd grew up in a poor family, and with a drunk father. He ran away from home at 13 and started pickpocketing people for a living. Eventually he tried to pickpocket someone wealthy and was thrown in prison. There he met a great swordsman who was imprisoned for being part of the Assassins Guild. He learned how to use a sword from the man and with his help, broke out. He wandered around pickpocketing people until he met some of the other kids on the street. He met a young lancewielder and they became fast friends. They decided to become soldiers of the Assassins Guild before being picked up by a traveling noble and brought to Crimea. They have been forced into work for the the noble's guard.

Name- Antonni

Race- Branded

Class- Knight

Alias's- Prince Dawei

Age- 18?

Description- coming soon

Bio- Antonni was the son of a high noble of Begnion, and of a laguz slave. He was run out of his house by his father because of his brand. He has above-average strength because of his brand and had taken up the lance as a child. He is also built very muscular, and loves his armor. He met a young swordsman on the streets and decided to travel with him. After beilng picked up by a Crimean noble, they were forced into the noble's guard.
Report Spam   Logged

Dathiason Kx

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 08:33:49 am »

Yeah, you're in. I guess that we will use this as the RP.

Skyler shook hands with Queen Elincia. It was official. The team of mercenaries was going to this new land of 'Levicion.'
Report Spam   Logged
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 12:30:05 pm »

"Hey, Antonni. Why do you think he summoned us?"
"How should I know the whims of a madman? We better hurry though before he gets angry. But don't run too fast, I've got all this armor.
"Yeah."

Marnd and Antonni jogged through the castle's halls, hurrying towards the man who brought them to Crimea. After a few minutes of running in silence they stopped at a large, richly adorned door. A guard checked them over and studied their permit and opened the door.

"Marnd, Antonni. I have an assignment for you." The noble said as he stared out his window. "Queen Elincia has ordered me to send a few soldiers to help out in some project. And immediatly I thought of you two. So take this," he handed them an envelope. "and go to the capital...GO, NOW!"

Marnd and Antonni looked at each other and walked out of the room in shock. No more working for that fat piece of crap? It was a miracle! The Goddess must have been looking at them.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum