Best Of Three Worlds
March 28, 2024, 11:38:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Post your RP characters here.

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your RP characters here.  (Read 768 times)
Kiroshima

Follower of Twilight

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 07:59:52 pm »

I did get it from Hiroshima, after all, it is just a one letter change.  For some reason, Kiroshima just sounds nice to me though, and I always use that as my gaming alias.  Sorry about my history.  It kinda just came to me while I was typing it, and I just kept going.  Essentially, though, I am a Light guy, and I get corrupted by a "mysterious" darkness.  With research and help, I master it, but am forever changed with this new perspective.  Think of Riku, from Kingdom Hearts, how he mastered his inner darkness (and Ansem).  I'm a kind of spin off of him, but with FE implements, and my own history.
Report Spam   Logged

comanderike

Never back down even if the odds are against you

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 12:38:35 am »

Here are the new characters I made.

Name-George

Race:Human

Age-45

Class-Reaver (Warrior if we don't use third tier classes)

Physical Description-

History-He's an old friend of Trent's father and a seasoned vetran of battle.He served in the army and commanded his own platoon for 5 years and than went to the simple life of a mercenary.He allways carries his prized axe, the Boulder Stopper,with him at all times.

Name:Rex

Class:Soldier

Physical Apperance:

History:Rex is a former sodier who was employed by the Daein army.He was marked as a traitor when he refused an order to destroy an inocent village's citzens.He is incredibly handy with a lance and is allways friendly.

Name:Yulgur

Class:General

Physical Apperance:

History:Yulgar is a General in service to the Beinion army.He has led many different platoons of almost 100 men into countless battles.He isn't very sociable but he has a good hearted personality.
Report Spam   Logged

FEMiroth
Just Plain Awesome
Global Moderator

Foremerly Firemblemaniac

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 01:39:28 pm »

my first character:
Lord Lloyd

Race: branded

Class: archsage ( all magic)

Bio: He is a Lord of Begnion. He is friends with Takeo (character of Ysera) and is his lord. he is an advanced scholar of all magics. he is considered very eccentric by most other lords.

Physical desc:
Report Spam   Logged

I Guess L won in the end.
Swordsalmon

The Owlephant, destroyer of reason.

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2008, 07:43:43 pm »

It looks like the Dastardfish'll be making a character...

Character Name: Haggard
RP Type: Medievil/Fire Emblem
Race: Human
Class: Loptus Mage
Information: Haggard is a really old priest from parts unknown. Like most crazy old guys, he has a hatred for "them young peoples" and tends to yell at children playing in yards. As such, he was hired as a fieldkeeper from some king. After the king died, Haggard discovered a sect in Jugdral to revive the dark god. Seeing all "them young peoples" fighting this sect, Haggard joined their ranks, becoming a high-ranked bishop of the cult. During this time, Haggard became a confidante of High Priest Berdo, whom was the second-highest priest in the cult. Within a couple years, Berdo was killed by a leader of "them young peoples", Leaf. Haggard was able to escape and vowed revenge. The next year, leader Manfroy was killed by Leaf's slighly older but still one of "them young peoples", Celice. This time, Haggard was captured. Instead of being executed, Celice spared Haggard's life. This action changed Haggard deeply. He realized this hatred towards "them young peoples" was foolish, and vowed to have some degree of respect towards them. His hatred turned into simple disdain. How Haggard found his way into (Insert place), is currently unknown...
Appearance:
Report Spam   Logged
Tareo

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2008, 06:50:18 pm »

Character Name: Tareo
Race: Transhumanite
Information: Dreamy, pacifist, hates the sight of blood, skilled with any weapon, incredibly strong, but doesn't like to use it. Friendly.
Appearance: (See avatar)
Report Spam   Logged
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2008, 08:38:02 pm »

This is for Under One Roof,

Name: Annebeth Kitzerow
Height: 6' 2"
Wieght: 126
Eyes: green

Descriptive Physical Appearance: She is a tall and lean girl. She has green eyes and blonde hair. Her hair falls straight down and her bangs cover her right eye. She wears brown cargo pants and a white tanktop underneath a black low-cut long-sleeved tee. She also has pale skin for most of the year.

Situation: Her mother died when she was only 17 months old. After the death she was separated from her brother and brought up here all her life. Her heart was broken two years ago by her boyfriend. She was stood up at a date and found her boyfriend making out with another girl from school. After crying her eyes out all night she gave up the prospect of loving guys. From that moment on she became a lesbian. She is single right now looking for someone that is like her. She is also the captain of the cheerleading squad at the highschool and has had a consistent 3.3 GPA.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 08:53:25 am »

More rp characters

Leo
Race Human
Appearance
Leo is a young, cool headed wyvern rider.  He is a good soldier and leader, but on the inside he's full of doubts.  He's always questioning whether or not he's good enough, these self doubts keep him back and stop him from reaching his full potential.

Luke
Age 23
Race Human
Appearance  (he's the young one)
Luke one of the fastest riders ever (he's a cavalier).  He's a tad cocky, and annoys Leo by never being serious.  However he's also loyal and trustworthy. Sometimes he stays up late at night wondering if being a soldier has changed him for the worse.

Owen (BTW I DID NOT REALIZE I GOT THIS NAME FROM STAR WARS UNTIL ERK POINTED IT OUT)
Age 42 (and boy has he fought)
Race Human
Appearance (^the old one)
Owen is getting old, ready to retire.  He sticks in though, because he loves it.  Not the killing but the protecting of his people.  He's proud personality often conflicts with Luke's carefree one.  But he likes Luke free spirit all the same, as it reminds him of his old energy.

EDIT: Sorry if you guys are having trouble seeing the picks, I'm on Safari and its annoying trying to link them.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Dathiason Kx

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2008, 02:37:01 am »

Getting one of my characters up here.

Name- Skyler

Alias's- None.

Class- Trueblade

Race Human

Description-

Bio- Skyler grew up always surrounded by swords. His father and two brothers used swords. It was not surprise that when he grew up, he would use swords. He left home at the age of 19 to form a mercenary company. He met his rival on his journey, the mysterious 'Lightning Blade.' The two eventually grew close, and formed the mercenary team. That team lasted for about ten years, before the Lightning Blade left. Skyler journeyed to every corner of the continent looking for a challenge.

Name- Josef

Race- Human

Class- Sniper/ previous Swordmaster

Alias's- Lightning Blade

Age- 30

Description-

Bio- Josef had learned swords when he was a child and always had dreams of becoming the master of all sword users. He quickly grew very good at swords, at formed a mercenary company with his longtime rival, Skyler. After about ten years, he left after receiving a note from his mother. The note said that his father had been slain by a sword user. Josef never again touched a sword, and turned to archery. He became a skilled archer, and is currently an unemployed bodyguard.
Report Spam   Logged
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 07:21:59 am »

I'll use ^s template.

Name- Marnd

Race- Human

Class- Myrmidon

Alias's- none

Age- 16

Country- Begnion

Description-

Bio- Marnd grew up in a poor family, and with a drunk father. He ran away from home at 13 and started pickpocketing people for a living. Eventually he tried to pickpocket someone wealthy and was thrown in prison. There he met a great swordsman who was imprisoned for being part of the Assassins Guild. He learned how to use a sword from the man and with his help, broke out. He wandered around pickpocketing people until he met some of the other kids on the street. He met a young lancewielder and they became fast friends. They decided to become soldiers of the Assassins Guild before being picked up by a traveling noble and brought to Crimea. They have been forced into work for the the noble's guard.

Name- Antonni

Race- Branded

Class- Knight

Alias's- Prince Dawei

Age- 18?

Description-

Bio- Antonni was the son of a high noble of Begnion, and of a laguz slave. He was run out of his house by his father because of his brand. He has above-average strength because of his brand and had taken up the lance as a child. He is also built very muscular, and loves his armor. He met a young swordsman on the streets and decided to travel with him. After beilng picked up by a Crimean noble, they were forced into the noble's guard.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum