Best Of Three Worlds
March 28, 2024, 11:53:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Post your RP characters here.

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your RP characters here.  (Read 769 times)
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 12:00:29 pm »

...sorry for the delayed response...but commander your kind of all ready...umm...forced in it? It WAS your rp orginally anyway....
I put Jake mug up, look above! ^^^^^
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 12:15:25 pm »

Kinda a mix of fire emblem and metroid eh?
well I only got fire emblem

Keith
Race: Branded
Class: Trueblade
Physical appearence: Keith's got brown hait, and brown eyes. He always wears a look of self confindence. He got a black coat with gold lining.

Equipment: Blaze - super hot sword, elixer with one use (like a gun with one bullet if you catch my drift)
Story: Keith's parents worked in an entertainment act, his dad a disguised Laguz, as a strongman, and his mother a mage. Keith had to learn how to do acrobatics when he was young because of this.  However when he was 6 he found a couple of plastic swords and until he was 7 and half, practiced with his best friend Jake. Jake was also the only one he told he was branded.  Soon a swordmaster discovered Keith and trained him, unknown to his parents until he was 11, when his parents discovered but let him continue anyway.  After each of his lessons he taught Jake, so both had the same practice.  When he was 17 he found his master with a killing edge through the heart, and swore never to use a killer weapon.  He then traveled as a mercenary group with his friend Jake, his firend Elise, and a sage they found, Fetelo, until Elsie was killed and the group split up when Keith was 21.  He continued to do mercenary work.
*gasps for air*
Plastic?
Report Spam   Logged

Ysera

>3

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 12:18:57 pm »

wood would fit better =P
Report Spam   Logged

Wenn du das hier lesen kannst, dann weiß ich das du geschumelt hast >3
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 12:22:10 pm »

oooppss...I did write wood in my orginal...*changes*
What why are you all looking at me like that?
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
cretetts
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 07:30:48 pm »

Isaac

Race: Beroc

Weight: 115

Eye color: Dark green

Personality: Isaac is a very strong hearted swordsman.If he feels something is wrong he will try to right it. Although he can be flirty aroung ladies.
Report Spam   Logged

Cant wait for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 07:33:58 pm »

'ello cretetts, uhh maybe a history of him or a mug.  Huh
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
cretetts
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2007, 07:48:52 pm »

o sorry lol

History: When he was younger his father who was a commander in the "Golden hand"(a merc group.) Trained him extremly hard in the sword until Isaac surpassed everyone. His father and the group died in a gaint fire. He was the only one left...

and sorry no mug cant make them :p
Report Spam   Logged

Cant wait for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!
Garlic

nothing to say about him

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2007, 03:02:04 pm »

Name: Leon

Race: half human/ half dragon (is it ok? or should I change it?)

physical appearance: spiky green hair, with goggles worn on his forehead. quite buff and 1 arm is quite a bit more enormous than the other with sharp claws. He has green dragon wings and a dragon tail as well.
The head is quite normal except the un-mess-up-able hair. He is about 6 and a half feet tall.

personality: He is the kind to think his goggles are "lucky" just because he wants them to be, but he is a pleasant person, discontent with the experiment. Many find it strange as how he had such a horrible past, and yet sees something he owns as "lucky".

background: raised in...(wherever the dragons are now) being human, was kidnapped around the age of 17 and put into use by scientists trying to make a "fabled" being to shift between dragon form and human form, but it failed and ended up with this mutation. He got released, being a "mess up" and lived his life in solitude, after constantly being discriminative of how his big ugly green arm and wings. Recently, the scientists are hunting him down to further experiment about adding some crab DNA so he can be 1/3 dragon, human, and crab.

Report Spam   Logged

__
                 (O,o)         
                /)&nbs
EmoPreppyAzn

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 03:16:45 pm »

Name: Leon

Race: half human/ half dragon (is it ok? or should I change it?)

physical appearance: spiky green hair, with goggles worn on his forehead. quite buff and 1 arm is quite a bit more enormous than the other with sharp claws. He has green dragon wings and a dragon tail as well.
The head is quite normal except the un-mess-up-able hair. He is about 6 and a half feet tall.

personality: He is the kind to think his goggles are "lucky" just because he wants them to be, but he is a pleasant person, discontent with the experiment. Many find it strange as how he had such a horrible past, and yet sees something he owns as "lucky".

background: raised in...(wherever the dragons are now) being human, was kidnapped around the age of 17 and put into use by scientists trying to make a "fabled" being to shift between dragon form and human form, but it failed and ended up with this mutation. He got released, being a "mess up" and lived his life in solitude, after constantly being discriminative of how his big ugly green arm and wings. Recently, the scientists are hunting him down to further experiment about adding some crab DNA so he can be 1/3 dragon, human, and crab.

Ooooooh Me likeyyyy .... Cept why would he be a crab... The dragon+ Human sounds really cool Cheesy but I dont get why the crab (unless its snowcrab... but then I'd have to eat him... yay Cheesy but anyywaysss..) ... Expand on his Personality... It is quite interesting Cheesy (I can relate) YAY ME Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

YAY ME!!!!
Garlic

nothing to say about him

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 05:16:24 pm »

Um.....He is for justice, tries to repair his wrong doings, and takes kindness as an extinct trait.
Report Spam   Logged

__
                 (O,o)         
                /)&nbs
PhoenixTears

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 01:00:43 pm »

ermmm... yeah, forgot to post characters, I'll fix them later though, since I'm too lazy now.

Name: Shaen
Race: Looks human
Physical Appearance: She looks scruffy, and her hair is cut short. Her clothes are old and falling apart; she'll only get new clothes if she needs it. She has a nice cloak to cover herself in though...
Height: She's about A meter and half tall falling between average and short for her age. It's almost five feet for non metric users.
Weight: Weighs much less than she should. I'd say... bout only thirty four kilos. To us who don't use the metric system, thats only seventy four pounds.
Weapon of Choice: Anything really. Brought up on the streets she's collecting money... but doesn't have a formal weapon yet.
History: Shaen was 'abandoned' by her parents at an early age. The only thing she remembered was her name and she joined one of many street gangs where she learned to fend for herself.
Advantages: She's quick and very agile. She's also small and skinny from being underfed, so she'll fit in tight spaces.
Disadvantages: Due to being underfed, she hasn't built up any muscles. She'll fall easy prey to anyone bigger than her if they're powerful and fast. She falls a short in height, so she can't reach tall places either.
Personality: She's street smart and has some knowledge of history and such as well. She doesn't trust people at all; you'll have a hard time earning it, and if you do, kudos to you. She's never lazy. However, if you earn her trust, she'll be extremely loyal.

Name: Sarah

Name: Kirya
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 08:55:07 am »

Fred and Jac the complete opisites!

Fred
Race-Human
Age 23
Physical Appearence-

Not the best....
Weapons-Sword (S) and Bow/gun (SS)
History- Fred grew up for half his life on the streets.  He had to defend himself and work hard for cash.  At the age of 12 a Knight/Cop took him in.  He learned weapons more, and was a natrual at a bow/gun, a weapon he never got to use before.  Even through this greatness he much prefers a sword, and uses it more frequently.  He gained a little sense of  justice from his 'father'.  At some point he might have been in some kind of mercenary guild for he much about contracts.
Personality-He's allways dead serious, and knows what things are worth.  He always goes after money, but usually finishes a job first.  Very rarely does he quit a job because of an emeployer, but it has happened.

Jac
Race-Human
Age-22
Physical apperance- very plain soldier/guard, when he grins its goofy, he has light brown hair.
Weapons-Spear/Gun (B/A)
History- Jac's history is a plain one, though it might be notable that for sometime he was a class clown although at the same time completely embaressed for constantly messing up.  When he was 18 he joined the army/guard sevice and he began more official training.  He found he had good reflexs, but unfortunatly gets scarred to easy.
Personality- Jac's true goal is to succede-something he'll rarly accomplish.  He can be a tad goofy, and often messes things up.  He can be a quick thinker to find a solution more complicated than it has to be.  Not saying he's brilliant though.

fire emblem time/future(more metroidish)
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 09:10:05 pm »

Heh, I thought I hould put Brody in here for reference.

Name: Jaden
Height: 6'2"
Wieght: 147 lbs
Eyes: green

Descriptive Physical Appearance: medium-tall height with medium cut, pitch black hair. His bangs cover up his left eye. Wears a lot of black, almost never seen without white or black baggy pants. Sometimes wears a white and black quarter-zip. If seen in colors call Guiness Book of World Records. Also has pale skin in every  season except summer, then an awesome tan appears. Has mesmerizing green eyes.

Situation: His mother died in a horrible car accident on the way from the hospital. His father became a drunk and ran off on him, leaving Jaden on the streets. Jaden was born blind in his left eye so his reflexes are quicker on that side from reacting to unseen dangers. He hasn't told anybody of this, so not even his social worker knows of it. Because he was on the streets from age four, Jaden is an adept fighter and tends to guard his right shoulder a lot. He is also very muscular, not overly, but underneath you can tell he is strong. He was found by a social worker at age 13 and brought to an orphanage. He had already taught himself how to read and write. He is excellent at school and makes friends easily. The social worker put him in The House to help him become more open and learn to live with others. The first thing he thinks about when meeting a new person is how that person reacts to certain things. This can lead to freaking out other people because he so easily finds their greatest insensitivity, making them feel vulnerable. His wit is only matched by his charm. Though Jaden scares most people away. When threatened, Jaden will lash out and put his opponent down so hard that the opponent can never come back to fight again. He is a natural at anything he learns, but is normally too lazy to become great. Maybe somebody could change that?
Report Spam   Logged

Kiroshima

Follower of Twilight

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 07:12:16 pm »

Name: Kiroshima     
Race: Human
Proficiencies: Sword: S;  Dark: A;  Light: S Spells Memorized: Flux, Luna, Light, Purge
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Eyes: Blue
Affinity: Light

Physical Appearance: Kiroshima is often seen wearing a cloak, which covers up most of his body, uncluding a hood.  Those who have fought him cannot tell officials what is under the cloak, for when he fights, he takes it off because it proves to be hinderence in battle.  Officials assume he wears scale armor because of his focus on mobility, but nothing else is known about his physical appearance.

Class/Profession: Follower of Twilight/Mercenary (Follower of Twilightis the class, but his profession is a mercenary.)
Equipment: Sword of unkown quality, though presumed to be made by a master craftsman.  Kiroshima has been seen sending shockwaves through it by concentrating and releasing personal energy.  These bands of energy are actually black waves of magic that enable him to use fight at range or up close.
Abilities: Flashing Steel Kiroshima steps through a dark portal almost instaneously (it looks like he teleports), appearing behind a foe and slicing through him, often hindering their capability to fight.
Pact of Twilight: Allows one with the Light affinity to learn and wield dark spells.  Required for the Follower of Twilight Class.
Spell Memorization: Allows Kiroshima to not require a spellbook for spells that are two skill levels below his own.
Adroit: Kiroshima posses a high degree of skill in both magic and swordplay, and is capable of binding spells to his sword.

History: Kiroshima was once an active pursuer of the light, constantly waging war against the forces of darkness.  However, a strange dark being had possessed him during battle.  When Kiroshima returned home from monster raiding campaigns, he passed out and had a strange visage.  He saw himself, only shrouded in darkness, felling the Lord of his land.  When he awoke, he found himself holding the lord's dead body with guards coming from all sides.  A strange and unkown anger welled within him, and Kiroshima proceeded to slaughter all the guards who came at him, and after he left the castle, he ravaged any towns he passed by.  Soon, the light of day washed over him after all his running, and he was able to think clearly.  He saw a strange darkness coursing within him, and sought help from a old druid he used to know, who was well versed in the manner of darkness.  The druid, seeing his old friend, conducted research on Kiroshima's status.  He found that at night, Kiroshima bcame an uncontrolable killing machine, more powerful than normal, while at day, Kiroshima was who he used to be.  After some time, the druid discovered an ancient grimoire detailing a "Pact of Twilight."  It described a a cataclysmic event about how the heroes of old were unknowingly taken by darkness.  Yet, somehow, they found a kind of cure, a Pact of Twilight.  The darkness is a very powerful force, yet it can be controlled, if the inner light can wield it properly.  All but one of the heroes were conquered by their darkness, but one of them, who mastered himself, found darkness and light within his control.  The druid prepared the ritual stated within the book, which would materialize one's inner darkness and give it physical form.  Kiroshima, having long awaited the chance to free himself, performed the ritual.  His darkness appeared before him, and he clashed with it for a long time.  Whenever he seemed to have it, it was able to avoid being finished, after all, it was him, only the other side.  Kiroshima realized that he had to accept the darkness, as it would always be there, especially as close to the light as he was.  With this realization, the darkness seemed to sway, as if weakened from a heavy blow.  With this oppurtunity, Kiroshima plunged his sacred blade, dispersing the being.  However, he knew that to truly win, he must accept, and so he absorbed the darkness, allowing it to become one with the light.  He became a Follower of Twilight, one who wields both sides to better one, in this case, Light.  After this, Kiroshima became a mercenary, through with his purging of the darkness.  He chose to work for better causes, and would only take jobs from those who's intentions were noble or good.

Strengths: Kiroshima embodies both Light and Darkness, balancing all his stats.  He also can wield swords quite well, and uses both Light spells and Dark spells.  His skills focus on mobility, but Kiroshima is quite physically and mentally strong.
Disadvantage:  Having no specialties means none of his stats are exceptionally high, they are all well rounded.

Sorry about length, I put great thought into any of my characters, whether DnD or Role Playing.
Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 07:46:37 pm »

Kiroshima...
reminds me of Hiroshima... =3
Interesting character, but there are some parts in the history that are confusing. @_@ And it's really long.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum