Best Of Three Worlds
March 29, 2024, 12:09:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

For Those Who Would Try Me...

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Those Who Would Try Me...  (Read 250 times)
Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« on: July 18, 2008, 03:13:14 pm »

After out little problem with solidpuddy, I have decided to make a new rule. Anyone, and I mean anyone who wants to pull a little tyraid just to get attention and curses the poeple of the forum...will be banned permanently without hesitation. I WILL NOT put up with such pathetic and intolerable behavior. It is time to crack down on anyone would act that way. This forum is responsible with respectable people...we don't want anyone would join up just to post and cause unwanted trouble. This place is to be mature...not some n00bish hang-out place. So to the ones who read this...please take it into consideration. We will have no trouble at all if we have people who are mature and kind.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 06:34:17 pm »

Yes, she was Ashera, and they way your going Reaper, of what I've read of your posts, your on your way for a ban.

If you ever noticed, the ones that say  "Please don't ban me" are the ones you have to watch out for.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum