Best Of Three Worlds
March 28, 2024, 08:50:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Your Natural Affinity.

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Natural Affinity.  (Read 150 times)
Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« on: July 14, 2008, 12:27:34 am »

Look all around you. What do you see? Thats it...all things of nature. From tornadoes, volcanoes, oceans, lakes, rivers, trees, mountains, beautiful plains, anything. Usually, people have a natural affinity that they feel they can relate or link to. For example, some people like oceans, others trees, some rivers...just depending on what you like most. For me, here lately, I am finding my natural affinity. I believe I have always known it, it has just taken till recently to realize it. My affinity is...the volcano hands down. There has been alot that is opening my eyes to this...most of which I will not really say because some people may even think I'm crazy or...different from the others. Because of those things...I somehow feel a very special connection to them...mabey its an ability that only I would have. Everyone has a special feeling toward certain things of nature. Some of you may or may not understand this topic completely, but just bear in mind...whatever you like...its apart of you that you can never loose. It will always be in your heart.

My mother sometimes calls me the Volcano Spirit because of how strong I am with them. I personally see it as a God given gift and blessing. There are just some people who are strong more in one aspect than the other. Like being able to study it. You catch on to the topics so quick that when you learn it...its like you discover it was apart of you the whole time. It just comes naturally. So, for the ones who know they have a special natural affinity, post it here. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FEMiroth
Just Plain Awesome
Global Moderator

Foremerly Firemblemaniac

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 06:12:14 pm »

Anything with water is my turf. Most people hate rain, but I love it.
Report Spam   Logged

I Guess L won in the end.
Ratiqu

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 09:02:05 pm »

I'm fairly neutral to everything except thunderstorms. Particularly the tornadoes and lightning that may or may not accompany them.

I'm paranoid of tornadoes. Always have been, and probably always will be. I've seen pictures of wreckage left behind by tornadoes, and it scares the crap out of me.

I'm strangely fascinated by lightning. This extremely dangerous stream of electrons, sometimes stretching miles across, is more than 50,000 degrees Farenheit at the center of the bolt, and superheats the air around it to cause a shockwave that is called thunder. Massive quantities of electrons travel up or down the same path multiple times within a fraction of a second. Occasionally, the same phenomenon occurs with protons instead of electrons, and is usually more than 10 times as powerful.

Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?
Leonri
Crow Soldier

Enigmatic Man

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:51:41 pm »

^Nice pic.

If we're going FE affinities then Darkness, perhaps Ice. If earthly ones then....um,  trees and grass and stuff. Yeah, nature. I like green. Though water is entrancing too....
Report Spam   Logged

Obligatory FE9 quote:

"Don't worry about old Kieran! Just gotta take this axe out of my head.....Whoo that's sharp!" -Kieran/Rhys B support.
Ratiqu

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 04:26:49 pm »

Yep, they can all be pretty amazing if you think about it...

Which is why you don't think about it, of course.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?
Anima Sage Erk
Hunter of Pent and Nino fanatics everywhere.

Prepare to be owned, fanatics of Pent

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 08:31:45 pm »

Of all of the 8 fantasy affinities, I'm Ice. Ice is my fave of all. And FEM, I like rain too. Not that you ever come here.

In FE affinities, I made a list of what month equals what affinity. I'll make that a topic.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Kiro for this awesomeness sig.
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 06:42:02 pm »

Darkness, there's this feeling of overwhelming awe that pushes up inside of me, sort of like nostalgia when I'm alone in the dark. I have excellent nightvision, and my favorite places to be are in the shadows. So, yeah, probably darkness.
Report Spam   Logged

Mr.Domo
Member of orginization 13

You think you can pwn me think agian.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 09:14:59 am »

For me i'de have to say Wind , air type stuffz I realy like a good breeze or wind storm.
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogieman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum