Best Of Three Worlds
April 19, 2024, 08:20:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The lone hero- A fire emblem story

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The lone hero- A fire emblem story  (Read 79 times)
Sothe

« on: June 18, 2008, 05:26:23 pm »

“Hey, hey you, yeah you Ardeth, your coming with me,” bellowed the Grado Lieutenant “you’re coming with me”

“Well” said the young hero, “What is it now, what have I done to be arrested now? Uh well, well that’s what I thought! He framed me to have me arrested AGAIN” the young hero bellowed getting angry.

“I don’t care if you didn’t do anything; King Lyarde wants you, so come on!!" Said the Lieutenant, getting aggravated.

“Well let’s… Ayah!! He jumped and killed the halberdier who screamed out “arch” as he died; he pulled his sword, Sanities Edge, out and attacked two more soldiers, killing them with ease, and he jumped to attack the assassin who had been following him for a week now. He just walked away, after he paid for his beer and meal he had at the local tavern. The hero left not knowing where to go next even here, in Frelia king Lyarde’s troops followed him…… he sighed and said “ well my girlfriend might help me….. Nah, I am alone, aren’t I. Ahuuuuuh.” As he said that a fighter came and flew forward, trying to kill Ardeth, he scrambled to his feet and punched the fighter, he barely hurt the fighter with his fists and the fighter slashed his back as he reached for his sword dealing moderate damage, Ardeth did a critical and dealt a fatal blow, killing the attacker but two more, this time a myrmidon and an archer came, “ahuuuuuf, foolish bandits, you want to go, come on!” He screamed as he killed the myrmidon and flew at the archer “ argh” he screamed as the arrow flew doing slight damage, he killed the archer but he was hurt, bad. And without a vulnerary, he was screwed so he went running to Frelia’s capital to get a vulnerary and maybe some help. He picked up two vulnerary’s and a young cavalier using a steel sword and a javelin, he returned to his campsite and right away they slept and headed to the border now he knew he had to go to the ruins of Renais, to Ephraim’s grave, and to Seth’s. He didn’t know why but he thought maybe, just maybe, he could hide from king Lyarde. He made thirty miles that day and then he stopped at the border he could see the ruins of Renais and Seth and Ephraim’s grave, it was 3 years ago that Renais was destroyed, Ephraim, like his father, foolishly stood against the odds and fought leading to his death and Seth’s any survivors are now Grado slaves or Frelian citizens, He sat there thinking of when Renais thrived and the heroes defended it, “it’s a shame” he thought he was lonely even though Bob, the cavvy was only one tent away he was alone here He missed the fields of Renais, he knew he HAD to exact revenge on King Lyarde
“he must be punished” He thought, but then he thought of princess Erina slaughtered by general duelall he was mad and sad that he couldn’t defend Ephraim or Eirika, who is now a slave or Erina, now dead, He was secretly very sad though he covered it up. He had once been Renais’s top general, his axe unmatched when his axe arm proved ultimately worthless he switched to a sword he stood and watched Ephraim be slaughtered and he wept.
Please don't comment on the unrealisticness, I do know about it, I am trying to fix it now, any other comments/flames/suggestions are welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

[color="#0000FF"]

Webmaster of Fire Emblem Cave

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sothe

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 05:26:44 pm »

chapter 2: Ridd, the cavalier(credit to blind archer for name) came up and said to Ardeth "Sir, sir!! We have a problem!" "What, what is it, Ridd?" "enem-" "spit it out, Ridd!!" "enemy troops!!" " what, DAMN!" He ripped up his sword and ridd, his steel sword. Ardeth ran screaming "for Erina!" and he killed a warrior and two fighters, before he was stabbed by a Myrmidon. Ridd flew and killed one or two Cavaliers, and three soldiers. Only the Commander, a Halberdier remained. Ardeth Swiftly dealt with him. "Ahuuuuuh" Ardeth sighed, " so this is it, huh?" I haven't been here since Grado killed Ephraim, Seth Franz, and maybe Eirika", it's horrible" muttered Ridd. "Here, here it is I buried them over here" "OK , then maybe the bodies are still here." Ridd muttered, unhappily, as he is from Renais. "Probably, I wouldn't contemplate otherwise" said Ardeth. Let's check. "?Here, here they are, King Ephraim's and General Seth's bodies, poor Eirika, her husband and brother." "Where IS Eirika?" asked Ridd, " I don't know buddy she left during the first assaults." " So she might have lived" Ridd said hopefully, " maybe," said Ardeth unenthusiastically

Report Spam   Logged

[color="#0000FF"]

Webmaster of Fire Emblem Cave

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum