Best Of Three Worlds
April 20, 2024, 09:59:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The BEST movie I had ever seen....

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The BEST movie I had ever seen....  (Read 255 times)
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 10:07:34 am »

The first Pirates was indeed definitely the funniest!
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Ratiqu

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 07:04:01 pm »

The first Pirates was amazing and the other two weren't spectacular. I Am Legend was spectacular. The Harry Potter movies were so-so. Mr. & Mrs. Smith is good, Madagascar is funny, Night at the Museum is also funny, and the Matrix trilogy wasn't bad. Eragon was the most screwed-up movie I've ever seen or heard of. Even Saphira was ripped to pieces...

The best movies I've ever seen are Haloid and 300. I suppose 300 wins, since Haloid isn't really a movie, but I don't care. 300 is the most testosterone-soaked movie I've ever seen. And Haloid is an epic battle between Halo and Metroid.

Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?
Anima Sage Erk
Hunter of Pent and Nino fanatics everywhere.

Prepare to be owned, fanatics of Pent

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 01:08:31 pm »

The first Pirates was amazing and the other two weren't spectacular. I Am Legend was spectacular. The Harry Potter movies were so-so. Mr. & Mrs. Smith is good, Madagascar is funny, Night at the Museum is also funny, and the Matrix trilogy wasn't bad. Eragon was the most screwed-up movie I've ever seen or heard of. Even Saphira was ripped to pieces...

The best movies I've ever seen are Haloid and 300. I suppose 300 wins, since Haloid isn't really a movie, but I don't care. 300 is the most testosterone-soaked movie I've ever seen. And Haloid is an epic battle between Halo and Metroid.

My mommy says I'm not allowed to play with people who like Night at the Museum Wink.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Kiro for this awesomeness sig.
Leonri
Crow Soldier

Enigmatic Man

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 01:51:50 pm »

About Eragon, agreed. The worst movie I've ever seen. Even sadder because it was such a great book....

About 300 however..... Lips sealed......*shudder*
Report Spam   Logged

Obligatory FE9 quote:

"Don't worry about old Kieran! Just gotta take this axe out of my head.....Whoo that's sharp!" -Kieran/Rhys B support.
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 07:29:35 pm »

My mommy says I'm not allowed to play with people who like Night at the Museum Wink.
O.o....

*walks away*
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Anima Sage Erk
Hunter of Pent and Nino fanatics everywhere.

Prepare to be owned, fanatics of Pent

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 06:41:12 pm »

Night at the Museum was ok the first time, but now I've had to watch it about 5 times and I never want to hear about it again. The 2 Narnia movies were pretty good though.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Kiro for this awesomeness sig.
Ratiqu

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 07:57:48 am »

I've only seen the first Narnia movie, and that was pretty good, but I'd like to see the second.

And, Leonri, what exactly is wrong with 300?
Report Spam   Logged

I'm blonde. What's your excuse?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum