Best Of Three Worlds
April 20, 2024, 02:18:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Presidential Canidates (for america - durrrr)

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Poll
Question: Who do you think is the best!?
Obama - 6 (75%)
Billar- sorry Sen. Clinton - 0 (0%)
that old dude..from the GOP....McCain! - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Presidential Canidates (for america - durrrr)  (Read 718 times)
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« on: April 29, 2008, 09:22:54 pm »

Yea that poll is biassed, you know my vote. and if your stupid and don't know its OBAMA
Still I'd love to hear your opinion and destroy it
Oh and you Europeans vote too, if you've followed this at all.  Your opinion is just as important. it just doesn't count
Why'd I post this? Because I'm curious about this important topic. and those stupid McCain banner ads...
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

comanderike

Never back down even if the odds are against you

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:29:32 pm »

So you want Obama to win?I personally don't care who wins as long as they don't mess up.
Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 09:40:10 pm »

OH WOW.
I really hate America right now.
Really, I hate both Clinton and Obama.
But then again, I don't support McCain. I don't like the war dammit! We're already in too much debt!
And... Clinton's just... No. Just no.
Obama therefore, wins. Not that I totally agree, but he's the best out of those three.
Report Spam   Logged

comanderike

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 09:51:30 pm »

I just really don't like the government at all.So I'm not picking any of them
Report Spam   Logged

Kiroshima

Follower of Twilight

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 10:36:56 pm »

They all seem lousy to me, but hey, I'm a demanding person.  We need someone like Abe or FDR, someone who is smart, capable, morally bound, doesn't mudsling, and charismatic somewhat.  Must address important social issues, as the war isn't as important as our failing economy.  BRING CORPORATE MULTINATIONALS back to the US and give Americans jobs!  Don't go to China only to pay the workers 1 cent an hour, you greedy bums.

Preserve the environment, VOTE GREEN! na, jk.  But you should still preserve the environment though.

[/rant]

By the way, I'm voting for pie.  You can never lose that way.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

comanderike

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 10:53:12 pm »

Well I vote cake then!
Report Spam   Logged

Anima Sage Erk
Hunter of Pent and Nino fanatics everywhere.

Prepare to be owned, fanatics of Pent

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 10:22:51 am »

I'll vote for Ice Cream then, thats the best of them all.
But in all seriousness, if I could vote, I would vote for Obama. I am more of a republican than a democrat, but Mccain sucks. Period. And don't get me started on Hilary. But I wish Huckabee was still in the race and I was old enough to vote, he would make a good president.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Kiro for this awesomeness sig.
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 02:15:28 pm »

Huckabee was a good great guy, not a good canidate Tongue
Seriously....Clinton is the worst.  She is making it only harder for Obama to win, and frankly won't win the primary. (unless she gets landslides in the next two states).
McCain.  Nice guy.  War Hero.  Doesn't go farther then that though, not real support for him from me.
Obama.  Well my support for him dwindled a bit because of Clinton, but not to much.  He's inspiring, and understands people well.  His policies are fine, but not detailed enough.

^^^JFK, was pretty good too.  Although I'm pretty sure all three canidates have named Abe their fav.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Kiroshima

Follower of Twilight

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 06:55:57 pm »

We can all look at history at how well war heroes ran our country...
Ulysses S. Grant-Fail
Eisenhower-Messed some things up, WATERGATE ZOMG.
Andrew Jackson-Tough to say here, but killing the Bank of the U.S. was a REALLY bad move for our economy.

Only war heroes I can think of right now...Tell me of some more and I'll do some "muckraking" as Jackson called it.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 07:00:49 pm »

Washington.  Methinks one would call him a war hero.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
PhoenixTears

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 08:08:34 pm »

^^^JFK, was pretty good too.  Although I'm pretty sure all three canidates have named Abe their fav.
Oh tsk, tsk. JFK? Lawl, jk, I actually don't have a problem with him, or most of our presidents for that matter (cept those that really messed up the US), but I read somewhere that Kennedy was known only because he was his parent's good looking son that died tragically. =P

Meh, I haven't been paying much mind to the election though. If Hilary becomes dropped... i guess for the greater good then?
Report Spam   Logged

FEMiroth
Just Plain Awesome
Global Moderator

Foremerly Firemblemaniac

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 08:19:02 pm »

Blah Bla Blah.......same topic agaiun.....none of em  are worth a ****. they all don't deserve it......Obama is too ambitious, and is in denial of a lot of unanswered questions...and truthfully, is WORSE than Clinton in a way.......Clinton is not trustworthy, and McCain is a crazy vietnam vet who wants war that will kill our economy....but all of them will move us closer to that, so.....l would not vote....I'm serious.
Report Spam   Logged

I Guess L won in the end.
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 08:55:47 pm »

Oh tsk, tsk. JFK? Lawl, jk, I actually don't have a problem with him, or most of our presidents for that matter (cept those that really messed up the US), but I read somewhere that Kennedy was known only because he was his parent's good looking son that died tragically. =P

Meh, I haven't been paying much mind to the election though. If Hilary becomes dropped... i guess for the greater good then?
Kennedy did a lot more though.  He inspired people, thrusted America into the soace race against Russia, fought for civil rights, and his brother got killed too!
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
comanderike

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45:12 pm »

I think George Washington was the best president.
Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 09:56:23 pm »

Kennedy did a lot more though.  He inspired people, thrusted America into the soace race against Russia, fought for civil rights, and his brother got killed too!
Read Best American Essays 2006, the title Culture of Celebrity and you'll find it's Joseph Epstein's opinion.
http://www.theweeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/006/187rmfyj.asp?pg=1
This is an excerpt from the beginning. Better to get the book though.

I HATE THESE ADS!
I think George Washington was the best president.
Ah, I'd have to disagree. I would choose more of Abe Lincoln rather than GW. GW made things a bit too... nobilic? Like... royalty in his presidency. Sure, the President should not be disrespected, but I think he went a bit too far. Lincoln was more simple...

Anyways, that's not what this is about... So, let's see how this progresses, shall we?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum