Best Of Three Worlds
March 29, 2024, 08:54:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What's your favorite type of movie?

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite type of movie?  (Read 457 times)
Divine Storm

Womanizer ^_^

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 06:39:10 am »

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of horror, it's always the same...
Dark, Thunderstorm, Someone with killer/zombies after her (mostly her), sometimes locked up...

Sometimes horror is funny...
Still
Captain Jack Sparrow > Anything else
I agree with that!
Report Spam   Logged
death-angel666
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 08:39:12 am »

i luv bleach mario sux
Report Spam   Logged
Amyler

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2007, 06:34:29 pm »

and how can you say Earagon (book) was terrible? It was a bestseller, epic book, and was written by a 17 year old! a 17 year old wrote that! bet you couldn't do better...
... XD Dear good, I need to teach you the ways of the world my boy. Read Glass Dragons. Its a far better dragon based book then Eragon. Eragon stole several plot elements from it. Read Line of Fire. Written by a 19 year old, based of the 300 spartans. Far better then Eragon. Read Area 51; Nosferatsu. Written by a 15 year old boy. Amazing read. And sometime next year or 2009, find Emily, written by a good friend of mine, aged 20. She started it at 16, and I've been doing editing work on it for years now. It's millions of times better then Eragon. Theres no cliched plots, the characters are all realistic and fleshed out, even minor people, and the ending (which hasn't been written yet, but she's told me what happens in it) is something I think to be one of the smartest and most unique book occurances ever created. Oh, and you think I can't write as well as Christopher Paulion can? Tehe. I think I'll pull out some of my old short stories. Wink Buddy, I'm an author too.
Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2007, 06:52:34 pm »

Ahaha, I don't know why, but that's just funny.
When I read Eragon, I thought it was pretty good.

Then I realized it was so cliched.
Eh heh... oh well. Those popular books are sometimes good, but they're... just... sometimes really bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2007, 08:31:44 pm »

and how can you say Earagon (book) was terrible? It was a bestseller, epic book, and was written by a 17 year old! a 17 year old wrote that! bet you couldn't do better...
... XD Dear good, I need to teach you the ways of the world my boy. Read Glass Dragons. Its a far better dragon based book then Eragon. Eragon stole several plot elements from it. Read Line of Fire. Written by a 19 year old, based of the 300 spartans. Far better then Eragon. Read Area 51; Nosferatsu. Written by a 15 year old boy. Amazing read. And sometime next year or 2009, find Emily, written by a good friend of mine, aged 20. She started it at 16, and I've been doing editing work on it for years now. It's millions of times better then Eragon. Theres no cliched plots, the characters are all realistic and fleshed out, even minor people, and the ending (which hasn't been written yet, but she's told me what happens in it) is something I think to be one of the smartest and most unique book occurances ever created. Oh, and you think I can't write as well as Christopher Paulion can? Tehe. I think I'll pull out some of my old short stories. Wink Buddy, I'm an author too.
that means nothing to me cause I like cliches Tongue
Oh and thats how you "prooved" me wrong on an opinion (spelling?)....gotcha
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Bowser
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2008, 04:36:39 pm »

I like Action and Comady Movies
Report Spam   Logged

Was Biggerboo
ikes hero
Boop, boop, boop, beeep...SLAYER

Ha, now I look awesome, not lame with purple hair.

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2008, 06:23:28 am »

Comedy and....Coverfield!!  Cheesy

Report Spam   Logged

erksage

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2008, 04:15:52 pm »

Comedy! Tommy Boy!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum