Best Of Three Worlds
April 16, 2024, 05:06:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

My FE fangame.

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  
Author Topic: My FE fangame.  (Read 3611 times)
Anima Sage Erk
Hunter of Pent and Nino fanatics everywhere.

Prepare to be owned, fanatics of Pent

« Reply #330 on: October 20, 2008, 02:27:57 pm »

Okay, I'll try later to make the finalized lists once I finish the detailed chapter descriptions. I'll check out the Geoffrey later once we finally get a new computer so I can check it out at home. Which we get one today, so I'll check it out after school. And you know TBA, right PT? If so, how about you ask him. Also, any comments about the story so far?

Some more detailed chapter descriptions.
Chapter 9x:
New Characters:Lyndel
Chapter Type:Seize
Luke finds the way to the chamber of the ruins where Amiti is held. However, so did a large group of Daein soldiers, as well as a few Arotterdam demons, in the middle of the battle. Luke an co fight their way through to the sword. In the middle of the battle, Lyndel, no longer a Daein knight, comes charging in atop his wyvern and screaming about revenge. He will join the party if Stephanie talks to him. Once the player beats the chapter, it ends and Luke returns to Fort Alpea.The player gets Amiti(the S-Rank sword for the game).

Chapter 10
New Characters: Chris, Megan, Jenny, Kiroshima(come back Kiro!)
Chapter Type:Seize
Once again with their morale boosted by their two latest victories, Luke is assigned a mission by Lucia. Their target this time is a prison, where another old Crimean weapon is being held, as well as a decent amount of soldiers. Luke's mission is to take out the Daein soldiers stationed there and break out the prisoners. If they have enough time they are to search for the weapon, which happens to be the lance Rilende, the secondary weapon of the hero Sareth. They move, and fight the Daein soldiers, but in the middle of the battle, a large number of demons arrive and are allies with the Daein soldiers, shocking Luke. After they fight through the battle, led by one of Terashi's 13 personal(now 10 once the boss dies). Thet can recruit a vassal of Sephiran named Jenny, who was locked up for learning too much, as well as a dragon they needed for testing purposes, and a Crimean bishop and his wife, both of whom were taken in for healing Crimean soldiers. If they beat the chapter fast enough, they unlock 10x.

Chapter 10x
New Characters:Pat
Chapter Type: Defend
The character finds Rilende, however, Daein reinforcements arrive and attack the group. Pat, another one of Terashi's personal knights, arrives with reinforcements in the middle of the battle, however, he is attacked by the Daein soldiers, since Terashi ordered him dead because of his blindness. Shane can recruit Pat, who has undergone training that has given him the ability to fight and "see" with his other senses. Pat notices Shane lack of such training, and offers to take him as an apprentice and join Crimea.Once the player wins they gain Rilende, the games S-Rank lance.

Chapter 11
Chapter Type:Defend
The party returns to fort Alpea. After a week , a scout comes rushing in, stating that a huge army led by Terashi is coming towards the Fort, now knowing that it is the resistances base of operations. Geoffrey begins organizing a defense, and charges Luke and Ludveck with holding the Fort long enough for them to evacuate the nobles and May's and Dante's forces.  The party has to hold the line like the one Daein chapter in RD with all the laguz right before part 3 endgame. Ludveck and about 20 armorknights are NPCs during this.The enemy force is about 90 total.After the battle, Terashi challenges Luke to single combat, and Luke accepts. Luke attacks, and Needle breaks(if the player hasn't already broken it) and Galbatorix reduces Luke to 1 HP. He decides to keep Luke as a prisoner, and sends him to a castle being used as a prisoner camp.

Chapter 12
Chapter Type: Seize
New Characters: Vanessa or Legault
New Temporary Characters: Zelgius, Sephiran
Luke wakes up, and begins cursing himself for losing and getting stuck here. Suddenly, Zelgius teleports into the room. He says "its clear master" and then Sephiran warps in.Sephiran tells Zelgius to check the area, and then begins explaining things to Luke. He tells Luke of Terashi's plan to revive an even bigger demon horde with the dead of the war, and his plan to conquer the world with it. He then tells Luke that if he defeats Terashi at Castle Saron, his plan will fail and Crimea can be reinforced by Gallia, and Crimea will be reborn. Then he summons either Vannessa or Legault to help him and promises to send them back if they help Luke, and Zelgius returns.  Zelgius breaks the prison bars, and the four fight their way through to the outside. Sephiran then bids Luke farewell and leaves with Zelgius after telling Luke that the new base of operations is Castle Delbray and that he has matters than he has to attend to, and that Zelgius is helping Ike and the Crimean Liberation army, which is now nearing the Great Bridge.
Report Spam   Logged

Credits to Kiro for this awesomeness sig.
cretetts
Global Moderator

« Reply #331 on: October 27, 2008, 06:10:02 pm »

Nice so far buddy.
Report Spam   Logged

Cant wait for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!
Anima Sage Erk

« Reply #332 on: October 28, 2008, 02:48:56 pm »

Thanks cretetts. I'll get you a set of supports in a little bit.

Chapter 13
New Characters:Either May, Dante, or Ludveck
New Temporary Characters:Amanda
Luke convinces Geoffrey at the new Crimean Resistance base in Castle Delbray that attacking Castle Soran will be crucial to winning the war, using the info the Sephiran gave him about Gallia not being able to reinforce Ike and the Crimean Liberation Army. He conveniently doesn't mention the Demon Horde, as Geoffrey doesn't believe it can be recreated and dismissed it as superstition. Luke then leads his force to the Castle Soran, and as they prepare for an attack, either May, Dante, or Ludveck, along with 20 ally green units arrive as reinforcements, as well as Amanda, and Bow Paladin commander that came as a second in command. Amanda joins the party for a chapter, and the general joins permanently(for the next 2 chapter Grin). About 90 enemies are there, with 2 bosses, Bokka and Teek, another of the 13 personal knights of Terashi. Both are Generals, one of which that is on the field and comes after the player. After they breach the gate, Luke takes a small strike force to take out Terashi while Amanda will take control of the rest of the forces and deal with the soldiers inside the castle.
Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #333 on: March 06, 2009, 06:05:51 pm »

>=(
Okay, PhoenixTears is not happy going through the topic. @_@

Erk, can you check here and make sure that at least the character list is complete and correct? Thanks a ton~

EDIT: ARGGGHH. Forgot to mention: about maps. Design them however you like. However, I would also request separate files or such of each individual tile you'll be using in these maps, because for different terrain, the game needs to be programmed differently. >.< Please and thank you.

... that is, if anyone still visits. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Anima Sage Erk

« Reply #334 on: March 11, 2009, 02:33:56 pm »

YES! It may be revived yet!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin! I'm not that excited... Grin Grin...

About characters:
1. Shika has been changed to Sheena.
2. Luke's S support has been changed to Holly, and vice versa.
3. Ian's S support has been changed to Julia, and same for Julia's being Ian.
Other than that there has been no changes.

And PT, weren't you going to do script? If so, working on the prologue's script would be a good start for revive.
Report Spam   Logged

PhoenixTears
What's in a name? That which we call a rose.

By any other name would smell as sweet.

« Reply #335 on: March 11, 2009, 08:14:38 pm »

T^T I have absolutely NO time right now, it's such a hell week this week. End of trimester, everythings being stuffed down our throats.
April break I should have some time, but this should be leaping and bounding over summer vaca.... (I wonder why i didn't do anything last year though... >.<)
Report Spam   Logged

Anima Sage Erk

« Reply #336 on: March 12, 2009, 12:21:02 pm »

Don't feel bad. I'm having a busy week too. Though our quarter ends two weeks later for us, next week is spring break and the week after is our last week.

Yayz about this summer?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum