Best Of Three Worlds
April 19, 2024, 03:01:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Post your gaming achievements here

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your gaming achievements here  (Read 427 times)
Amyler

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 12:52:04 am »

Quote from: Kiroshima

Beating Sephiroth, KH1, hard mode.  Trust me, this is NOT a fun thing to do.  He is nearly unreadable with his sword strikes, because unlike KHII, he doesn't change his pose.  He just swings.  Also, his meteor attack is a lot more impossible to dodge, and annoying...Oh, and Sora is very horrible at fighting in KHI.  Also, he is slow, which makes it VERY BAD when Sephiroth uses Descend Heartless Angel.

KH2 is crap. Seriously. They added in one hell of a lot of pointless, stupid attacks, retarded maneuverer's, made weirdo battle mechanics that were less fun then those of 1, and the only thing cool about it was parts of the main story. Well ... okay, fine, thats just Personal Opinion. But I stand by it!

Beaten Castlevania; portrait of ruin on hard mode max level 1. Thank you, and good night.
Report Spam   Logged

Kiroshima

Follower of Twilight

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 09:10:21 am »

Ooooh, I did that too. I hated fighting Dracula though, because you do SO little damage...  Not to mention that he can lay the smack down on you if he uses Death as a Scythe and makes that huge explosion, gotta keep using the "flight" move.  And of course, in True Dracula form, he's got his wall of claws move, and if you dont break out... *Squish*  Actually, I kinda just ran past all the enemies.  No point fighting anything but bosses because you always are at level 1 O_o.  Why fight when you don't get anything from it lol.

I liked KHII's combat system better because Sora got more fluid in his fighting style.  In KHI, he was kinda sluggish, and his techniques were generally lame or useless, like Blitz.  It didn't increase damage output much.  Also, there was no real closing attack, KHII's Sliding Dash was like awesome.  Limited range, but still, it was a fast attack that closed the gap.  Reaction commands were the meat of the combat system.  I kinda like them, because it kinda acts as the Action Command in turn based RPG's, but adds a little more fluidness to a real time combat, by being able to react to certain situations.

Although, there WERE a few useless abilities in KHII, I have yet to figure out Dodge Slash (Attack Growth).  I CAN'T FIGURE out how to activate it.
Report Spam   Logged

Mr.Domo
Member of orginization 13

You think you can pwn me think agian.

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 09:53:50 am »

Halo 3 getting all achievmentss in 5 hours.
Report Spam   Logged

When the Boogieman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum