Best Of Three Worlds
April 17, 2024, 08:28:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Amazing Ancient Crystal Necklace.

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Amazing Ancient Crystal Necklace.  (Read 5961 times)
Virex

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 11:03:19 am »

This seems fun... Weird combination, but still fun... Let's put a different twist on a character from one of my stories! >_>

Tenodera

Player: Virex

Working for: The Space Pirates

Race: Kriken… yeah, he’s from the same race as Trace is.

Age: 56 (I am assuming that the Kriken, since they’re obviously based on social or, as most people call it, hive mind insects, where the stronger individuals, like the Protectors, have rather long life spans. Also, since this Kriken is genetically modified, it’s highly likely that he also has extended life)

Weight: Because of all the bioengineering he has gone through, Tenodera is very muscular, and so, he weights quite a lot. Maybe around 120 kilos.

Height: Tenodera is very tall, around 220 centimetres.

Occupation: Tenodera is working as some kind of hit man, who sells his services to the highest bidder. He isn’t really the perfect soldier for direct combat, but is usually hired for assassination missions, or put as a watchdog on someone.

Suit: Tenodera wears some kind of lighter plating with artificial chameleon cells that provide him with some kind of camouflage, since they don’t reflect light the same way as a normal material would. It’s especially effective when on assassination missions, but it’s also practical in battles, since he can more easily get close to his enemies, and from there, stab them to death.

Of course, this suit doesn’t provide very good defence, so Tenodera usually keeps away from the heat of the battle.

Appearance: Err, picture? http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j14/Aridifolia/kriken.jpg

Eye Colour: Just like every other Kriken, Tenodera only has one eye, which is red.

Advantages: Tenodera is genetically modified, which is the reason of the two extra pairs of arms, as well as other things that aren’t visible on the outside of his body. His muscles have been modified to give maximum effect when burning calories. To provide him with enough oxygen to use his very powerful muscles, his skin can instantly absorb the right molecules and transport them the short way to the muscle cells. His normal arms were switched to spear-like weapons, and he also got another four arms, which of two of them have manipulators. The other two are claws, which are mainly used for sabotage and assassination, in combination with the two original arms.

Tenodera’s feet are also modified to be used as rather rough manipulators, but of course they can also be used in battles. Because of the modified muscles in his body, he can therefore rip apart someone’s stomach using only his clawed feet.

Disadvantages: This Kriken’s brain, though, was also affected when his body was bio engineered. He is very afraid of loud sounds, and refuses to use firearms, pretty much only because of that reason.

Personality: Tenodera has a mind version of megalomania, since he thinks of himself as something higher and more important than a normal being. And sure, he isn’t really normal, but it isn’t always good to think such things about one self. Anyways, he’s rather social and talks quite a lot. However, he’s not very loyal all of the time, not to his employer, nor to his ‘friends’. He manipulates people quite a lot, too, all for his own sake. Yes, that means he’s pretty selfish. The only person he actually trusts is the Hortus he knows as Oversized Billie, who he knew even before he was hired by the Space Pirates.
Report Spam   Logged

Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 11:30:14 am »

Yeah, Ysera, your character could be another dragon. It would be cool for my character as she would realize she isn't the last dragon around. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Ysera

>3

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 01:45:34 pm »

yays! Thank you Ashera Cheesy
Name: Ysera
Race: Dragon
Weapon: Bow and a staff (branch from her world tree)
Physical Description:
http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/Ysera_photos/?action=view&current=AnimeGreenHair.jpg

Dragon: emerald scales and the wings are lightgreen like her tummy Smiley
http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/Ysera_photos/?action=view&current=Ryushi.jpg

Personality and Backround:
Ysera is a dreamy, absent dragon of an world that got destroyed by the space pirates. She was known as the guardian of this planet but failed miserably. Her children, brothers and sister died and she fled as the last of their tribe. Her race is special for one specific reason the space pirates raided them. They can see important events in their dreams. Be it the future or something special in the past.
Ysera is also known as the dreamer among others. Her dreams are the nearest that really occurred or will occur.
In both, dragon and human form her eyes are closed, watching the dreams of the others around her. Their wishes, their intension and their nightmares.
For 180 she's still young for her kind of dragon but all ready gained the size of an full grown dragon. Her claws are sharp, her tail whip can create an earthquake, her roar blows away most of her enemys, her acid breath can melt the strongest metal known but unfortunately she needs a special water to fully use her powers as guardian. Dew of an worldtree.
She only carries a little flask of that water with her, for an life threating emergency.
For now her power is enervated and she still needs to recover from the battle with the space pirates.
Report Spam   Logged

Wenn du das hier lesen kannst, dann weiß ich das du geschumelt hast >3
Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 03:49:46 pm »

Thats a good created character Ysera. Wink Here is another character of mine. I figured I'd put a coupe more in before the RP starts.

Name: Sirrus
Race: Space Pirate Commander
Weight:190
Eye Color:Red
Weakness: He has a wound on his shoulder that never fully healed. Exploiting this weakness will hurt him considerably.
Personality: Sirrus is a very dignified and serious commander of the Space Pirates. He is well respected and often leads many wars and battles due to his supirior tactical prowess. He often works alone and is obsessed with finding any trace of dragons and ending their existance. He is quite cold hearted and forgives nothing. He is even mean to some of his units working under him.

Name: Nisyros
Race: Space Pirate Commando
Weight: 185
Eye Color: Yellow
Weakness: A blast to his leg
Personality: Nisyros is often known to be quite arrogent and irritating at most. His brother Sirrus often has to put him in his place. Sirrus and Nisyros work side by side while most of the time they tend to work alone. Nisyros is more fond of dirty tactics unlike his brother. He likes to torture his victims first before putting them to death. However, his left leg is weak from a childhood sickness that he had. He tries to protect this area as much as possible. His armor is made of thick Phazon plating as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Ysera

>3

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 03:52:15 pm »

Thank you Smiley
Your characters are very nice too, i'm looking forward to start this Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Wenn du das hier lesen kannst, dann weiß ich das du geschumelt hast >3
Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 04:02:23 pm »

Same here. Wink Just to let everyone get a better glimpse of my character, I'm going to post a more vivid and detailed biography on her. Here it is.

Brynn~ Her Background
She is a Black Dragon that hails from Gondua. Her home was like a true paradise with beautiful crystal clear blue oceans and bountiful green, lush fields. Her father was the chieftan of all the tribes on the planet. When Brynn was 16, she married a childhood boyfriend of hers. Just before the Space Pirate invasion, she had her husband's child and for a short time, the small family enjoyed the peace. A month after, is when the fateful and brutal Space Pirate invasion occured. Brynn had lost her husband while he was trying to fight off a group of commandos attacking their home. Brynn fled with the baby, but was eventually surrounded and the pirates took her baby away. It is unknown if the baby still lives. She had escaped the first capture without her child and was in total shock knowing she had lost everything including her husband and baby. As a dragon, she can breath Wrecthed Air and a type of Black fire that is deadly at any range and possesses superb strength. The only thing protecting her and keeping her power was the necklace her father had given to her just before the invasion.
Report Spam   Logged
cretetts
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 09:05:27 pm »

Name:Cyro

Working for: Brynn

Race: Human

Weight: 120

Height: 5'7

Occupation: He is a body gaurd of Brynn. He will do any thing she tells him to and will put his life on the line for her.

Suit: A light weight but durible suit. It has sword holders on the back and knifed holders on the sides. The knucles have plasma lazer shooters.

Appearance: A very handsome face with dark blonde hair . He wears blue and white powers suits. He also has very strong arms and ad's

Eye Colour: He has Hazel eyes

Advantages: Both fast and strong and owns powerful and well equipped power suit.

His suit has speical shoes that make him hover over the ground when activated.

Disadvantages: If something happens to Brynn he goes insaine and losses himself.

Personality: He is very kind and smart. But if you offend him or Brynn he will get mean. To Brynn he is as gental and formal as he can.
Report Spam   Logged

Cant wait for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World!
comanderike

Never back down even if the odds are against you

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 11:05:15 pm »

Hey would it be allright to give my character a weapon from final fantasy?
Report Spam   Logged

Virex

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 05:51:28 am »

The knucles have plasma lazer shooters.
Not that I have anything against it, it's more like I'm curious about it... exactly what is a plasma laser? ._. I thought plasma was a gas created when heating certain elements, and laser was highly concentrated light... >_>
Report Spam   Logged

cretetts
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 09:22:10 am »

I saw one in a video game once and it looked cool so i used it here.
Report Spam   Logged

Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 10:00:52 am »

Not that I have anything against it, it's more like I'm curious about it... exactly what is a plasma laser? ._. I thought plasma was a gas created when heating certain elements, and laser was highly concentrated light... >_>
plasma...is an element like gas, liquid, or solids, so it wouldn't be a gas. And a lazer is concentrated light, you can look at it like that.
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)
Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 10:20:57 am »

Anyone can use future-like weapons like the ones in Final Fantasy, so yes Commander Ike, you can use them. Wink We're getting some awesomely created characters...just a few more than the RP can begin. Of coarse, you can join late as well (in consideration for new members.) Grin
Report Spam   Logged
cretetts
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 10:31:37 am »

How many more people do we need before we start?
Report Spam   Logged

Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 11:11:47 am »

At least two or three more. If no more decide to come...we can start. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Stefan the SwordSaint

~Stefan

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 11:38:09 am »

plasma...is an element like gas, liquid, or solids, so it wouldn't be a gas. And a lazer is concentrated light, you can look at it like that.
Plasma is.... and element? I think you're mistaken. I knew plasma to be a gas... charged with electrical energy... You know... plasma... the stuff in like... fluorescent lights?
Yes it's an element but you usually only learn about liquids, gasses and solids, I think because its close to gases or something...
Report Spam   Logged

clicky clicky
FE9 quote: "Now we've got you! Eat rock! Heh... eat rock... I'm pretty clever..." - Soldier (to Ike's army)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 71
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum