Best Of Three Worlds
April 19, 2024, 10:22:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ok guys, I have returned!!! I know the activity is nill to none, but my users who still come here and I are going to try and revive this forum!!! Smiley

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Amazing Ancient Crystal Necklace.

Recent Items

Views: 15
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 14
Comments (0)
By: PhoenixTears

Views: 36
Comments (3)
By: Dr. Backflips

Views: 27
Comments (1)
By: Dr. Backflips
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Amazing Ancient Crystal Necklace.  (Read 5966 times)
Kiroshima

Follower of Twilight

« Reply #1035 on: June 05, 2008, 08:59:49 pm »

"Ok, thanks for that.  Unfortunately, no, I haven't seen a girl around here.  I've just been searching for sentient life forms, and you're the first one I've found.  Mind if I help you look?"
Report Spam   Logged

Ysera

>3

« Reply #1036 on: June 06, 2008, 01:04:09 pm »

Darian looks into Kiroshimas eyes. Could he trust this stranger? *Well...* he started, still deciding. He could feel something strange about this guy, something heartless and yet he seemed trustworthy. However experience told him even the most friendly and trustworthy persons can turn out to be a cruel and evil ones. The green scaled dragons, where Ysera comes from, are the best examples. But there was no time to think about the past, he needs to find Shaen. *Fine but don't expect me to fly you around.* he answered.
Report Spam   Logged

Wenn du das hier lesen kannst, dann weiß ich das du geschumelt hast >3
Kiroshima

Follower of Twilight

« Reply #1037 on: June 06, 2008, 11:08:08 pm »

((Literally heartless, lol))

"Of course, why would you limit yourself to the ground when you can take to the sky?  Should I find this, girl, how shall I notify you, for I'm sure you can easily notify me, but it is, well, I'm limited to speaking."

Kiroshima could potentially use the corridors of darkness lingering in this world, but he would not be able to find his way and end in the right place.  He wasn't familiar enough with the area.

"Well, either way, a searching I will go."

With that, Kiroshima walked towards the earlier noise he had heard, before Darian had "dropped in."
Report Spam   Logged

Ysera

>3

« Reply #1038 on: June 07, 2008, 03:06:22 pm »

The drake growled which was if known a little sigh. 'Strange guy...' *You know..* "I think I will walk as well." the being changed back into a boy, his silver hair sparkling in the sun. He brushed away some dust of his clothes before following the older person, keeping a little distance from him though.
Report Spam   Logged

Wenn du das hier lesen kannst, dann weiß ich das du geschumelt hast >3
Omega Pirate
Administrator

Look up, Phazon is about to fall on your head

« Reply #1039 on: June 26, 2008, 04:49:30 am »

Swift looked this torture that Dante had done to Brynn... How could he?
He silently left his hiding post and left for the fortress S.U.B. at the center of the city where once was a commander. But some emotions have taken place in Swift's heart... for Brynn.
Report Spam   Logged

Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #1040 on: June 26, 2008, 01:50:31 pm »

Brynn had followed Dante back to that city. She still had her dragon senses and she clung to those for her sanity. She wanted to call out to the others, but they seemed so far away. Then, she sensed a presence she had felt before...Swift was nearby. Dante looked back at her and said " Its good to see you are finally listening to me...the way it should be."
Report Spam   Logged
Omega Pirate
Administrator

« Reply #1041 on: June 29, 2008, 01:13:17 pm »

While running,Swift saw Dante with Brynn he looked...happy,but Swift was sure that was going to change.He thought that now could be the chance to kill him but Brynn would die if he killed Dante Brynn would die too,that's what the drug used to do... to connect the brains of the owner and the user.Without a second thought he went inside to the fortress and grabbed the antidote.It wasn't easy plus that Swift thought what could Dante doing to Brynn now.Well he now had to find her...
Report Spam   Logged

Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #1042 on: June 29, 2008, 07:17:36 pm »

Brynn had followed Dante into his fortress. She felt lost from herself. She knew something was wrong inside her, but there was nothing she could do, then she remembered Swift. She knew that if anyone could help her get away from Dante...it would be Swift. She still was with Dante, but she was also relying on Swift.
Report Spam   Logged
Omega Pirate
Administrator

« Reply #1043 on: June 30, 2008, 03:01:20 am »

Anxious,Swift ran all the way through the city when he heard that Dante was inside his fortress he lost every hope...but still he had the ability to manipulate time so he would be able to slay Dante and save Brynn...Now Swift set the coordinates and left for the biology (extraction) lab and hoped for thye best.When the transportation finished he came across Dante who was trying to extract Brynn's necklace. He took out his high caliber sword that was carrying but he had put on it Narcolyte Benzamine a drug that immobiliazed the victim. He pushed the sword into Dantes leg who was unsuspected and teleported Brynn and himself in the outcasts of the city. He was so exhausted but the the fact that Brynn was safe now, gave him courage and strength.
Report Spam   Logged

Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #1044 on: June 30, 2008, 01:50:26 pm »

Dante at that time was completely helpless. His leg was unmoveable and he had lost his wife. He ordered for more troops to come to his aid so now all he had to do was wait. Brynn followed Swift but she didn't say hardly a word. However, she did sense that he had lost a great part of his strength. She touched his shoulder and put some of her dragon energy into him. She knew that he was carrying the antidote so she grabbed it and delivered the antidote into herself through her neck. Shortly after that, she was cured. Swift was still resting, so she stayed near him to protect him.
Report Spam   Logged
Omega Pirate
Administrator

« Reply #1045 on: June 30, 2008, 03:22:23 pm »

When Swift woke up saw Brynn sitting near him. The only words that came out from his mouth was "Brynn are you alright?" Brynn smiled and hugged Swift.
He kissed her...
Report Spam   Logged

Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #1046 on: June 30, 2008, 04:20:37 pm »

Brynn kissed Swift back and said " Try not to move too much. You are still gaining your strength back." She drained a little bit more of her dragon power into Swift. She then said " I am ok. I am more worried about you at the moment." She put her hand gently on his forehead trying to keep him calm and from moving too much.
Report Spam   Logged
Omega Pirate
Administrator

« Reply #1047 on: July 14, 2008, 05:08:32 am »

Now that 2 days have passed, Swift has recovered and Brynn proposed to go find the others and end this. Swift refused because he wouldn't be so well treated after those events. 
Report Spam   Logged

Ashera
The Volcano Spirit.
Administrator

The Dawn Goddess

« Reply #1048 on: July 14, 2008, 03:37:52 pm »

Brynn traveled right at Swift's side. She could sense how he felt and she really didn't want him to go back. Truthfully, she was beginning to feel something toward Swift. She didn't want him to go back to the pirates. Deep down, she wanted to stay with him.
Report Spam   Logged
Omega Pirate
Administrator

« Reply #1049 on: August 05, 2008, 04:00:22 am »

While Brynn and Swift were walking, Swift performed a flashback and remebered what happened in the last 70 days, what happened to Brynn,how her team reacted.He looked at Brynn straight in her eyes and said: Brynn I'm in love with you I was so stupid when I tortured you.I'm really sorry.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum